Leaving for the USA

Working in the US: the TN Visa

Qualified professional Canadian citizens can apply for a TN visa in order to work in the United States. If you qualify, the process is usually a quick one. The visa’s duration goes up to a maximum of three (3) years in order to be compatible with other categories of non-immigrant visas such as the H-1B (new regulations). TN visas can be renewed indefinitely and there is no limit on the number of visas that can be issued each year. Only Canadian and Mexican citizens are eligible for a TN visa

Read More